LOW VOLTAGE SYSTEMS
The installation, alteration and repair of systems that use fiber optics or do not exceed 91 volts, including telephone systems, sound systems, cable television systems, closed circuit video systems, satellite dish antennas, instrumentation and temperature controls, computer networking systems and landscape lighting.
SEALING AND STRIPING OF IMPERMEABLE PAVING SURFACES:
A Person who holds a classification C-5 license may:
- Prepare the surface and place reinforcement steel and other embedded materials essential to or comprising an integral part of the concrete construction;
- Pour, place, finish and install concrete;
- Construct and assemble forms, molds, slipforms and pans;
- Apply concrete sealants and other waterproofing products; and
- Saw, cut, drill and core concrete and asphaltic paving material.